04 Nights/ 05 Days
Bali has been the favorite destination for locals and international tourists for ages. Full of magnificent beaches, breathtaking sceneries, marvelous trinkets and interesting culture, Bali is ideal for people wanting to escape from daily activities, enjoy a honeymoon or even have a great time with family or friends.
• **The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period, Christmas New Year and special events.
• At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
• Surcharges are applicable in case of any special events or block out dates. The same will be updated at the time of booking.
• Maximum 3 persons (2 adult + 1 child or 3 adults) are allowed per room.
• To proceed with the booking you need to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 15,000/- per person which will be adjusted towards the cost of the tour.
• Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
• Applicable Taxes to be paid as per Government rules and regulations
• The rates are valid for Indian Passport Holders
Please Note: -
Check -in Time: 14:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
• 45 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost
• 15 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
• 07 days prior to arrival: 100% of the Tour / service cost
• 48 hours prior to arrival OR No Show: No Refund
Note: Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday).
For the X-mas and new year period from 20 Dec to 05 Jan the payment is non-refundable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox